11 Celebrities Share Their Best Anti-Aging Secrets

The fountain of youth may not be an actual, physical fountain, but that won't stop us from giving the old college try at chasing it. While some celebrities stay tight-lipped with the skincare routines and treatments that get them glowing, these 11 stars hold no reservations on letting us in on exactly what they do.

1. PENELOPE CRUZ

According to Cruz, the best beauty advice she ever got came from her mother. "[She always said] to eat healthy and get a solid amount of rest. I remember her sounding like a broken record telling us to eat our veggies and go to sleep," she previously said. "She annoyed me, but now, as a mother, I hear myself saying the same things."

2. JENNIFER ANISTON

The reason Aniston hasn't aged a day since her time as Rachel Green? A healthy mixture of microcurrent facials, which she dubs "a little workout for your face," and the Clear and Brilliant Laser treatments. "It's a great refresher, and there's very little downtime," she told. "It won't make you look like a peeled tomato."
Additionally, she uses a light hand when applying makeup, and swears by Aveeno's SPF 50.

3. HALLE BERRY

For Halle Berry, the dewier her complexion, the better. "No matter what age you are, you always look a little better when your skin is a little dewy, not too powdery. I went through phases where all I wantde to do was be matte and powdered up, but then I found it wasn't the best look for me," she told. "Before I do my makeup, I spray my face with rosewater and let that sink in. It keeps my makeup looking very dewy, and I feel like it just makes me look more youthful, alive, and fresh."

4. SALMA HAYEK

Hayek's formula for perfect skin involves never going to bed with a full face on. "I've never gone to bed without washing my face. Never in my life," she told. "Even if I'm sick, tired—heck, even if I was drunk! I might forget to take off the dress, the shoes, and the jewelry, but not the makeup. It's second nature."

5. SARAH JESSICA PARKER

Parker, too, is an advocate for always going to bed with clean skin. "The thing I'm most diligent about is washing my face," she said. "I say to my husband, 'Oh, I'm so tired, Matthew! I don't want to wash my face.' He's like, 'Why do you need to?' He doesn't get it. I also always wear moisturizer and lip balm."

6. CHRISSY TEIGEN

Teigen loves Shani Darden's Retinol Reform Resurface serum. "My aesthetician makes this product," Teigen said. "It smooths out fine lines. Every time I use it, I get compliments on my skin the next morning."

7. JULIANNE MOORE

Julianne Moore likes cocktail her L'Oreal Age Perfect Face Oil with the Age Perfect Cell Renewal Day Cream SPF 15 to keep her skin protected and hydrated. "I layer them for extra moisture," she said. "It soaks right in and never feels greasy."

8. OLIVIA WILDE

Olivia Wilde swears by the True Botanicals Renew lineup. "My regimen is the Pre-Cleanse Oil, followed by the Hydrating Renew Cleanser," she says. "I use the Vitamin C Booster a couple times a week, and I love the Nutrient Mist, but the Pure Radiance Oil was my gateway into the line. I slather it all over morning and night."


9. JANUARY JONES

For Jones, a little bit of Tracie Martyn's Shakti Face and Body Resculpting CreamResculpting Cream goes a long way. "It's for face, neck, legs, arms, and anywhere that needs firming," she said.

10. JESSICA ALBA

"My mother taught me to always wear sunscreen, and to treat my beauty products as an investment," she said. "She would cheap out on her clothes before she would ever skimp on her skincare or makeup. She'd say, 'Listen, this is your face. It's all you've got.'"

11. LINDA EVANGELISTA

The supermodel is a fan of the Erasa EXP-30 serum. "I've tried everything, from drugstore to high-end, but I really started to notice a difference after using this," she said. "My pores got smaller, and my skin tone evened out."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Facial Yoga Can Make You Look 3 Years Younger

Have you heard of Dream Catcher?

Surprise? ! Beijing street has been sharing masks and fans priced at 9.05 yuan