College Fashion:Freshen up your Fits

 Women are as diverse as the snowflakes in a blizzard. Some are tiny, others are not, but all women struggle in one way or another to find clothing that fits their body type.

 Hi my lovelies! Today I was inspired to do a Spring  collage. Since we are having such nice weather here lately, I figured that it is soon time to put the big winter coat aside and slip into something more lightweight. I am a huge fan of  dfiablo series and everything gray related. Therefore, I wanted to do a collage where I create some looks featuring light colors and mixing them with more darker colors - which is my favorite combo! These combinations are great for everyday  as well as a dressing them up to become a night out look, after own choice. I hope you like this post and I talk to you soon!

 College Fashion is the quintessential blog for the college girl.

 It’s no stretch to say that this blog could function as your one-stop-shop for all things related to the female college experience. Not only are there tutorials and guides on how to dress well, but College Fashion teaches you the basics of cosmetic beauty and how to survive college.
Gone are the days of wearing a grey coat, dark leggings, and boots. It’s time to step up your game, college females, and set yourself apart from the rest!

 The site is home to a number of guides that show you how to dress well depending on body type, season, and circumstance.
                                                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have you heard of Dream Catcher?

How Facial Yoga Can Make You Look 3 Years Younger

Surprise? ! Beijing street has been sharing masks and fans priced at 9.05 yuan